- Prof. Fikret Adanir, Chair, Ruhr University, Bochum, Germany
- Prof. Ivo Bicanic, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Prof. Lucian Boja, University of Bucharest, Romania
- Prof. Richard Crampton, Oxford University, UK
- Prof. Marco Dogo, University of Trieste, Italy
- Prof. Karl Kaser, Karl-Franzens University of Graz, Austria
Together with the Serbian Ministry of Education and the Coordination Body for the Municipalities of Presevo, Bujanovac and Medvedja, the CDRSEE invited 31 history teachers from the Albanian and Serbian communities of South Serbia to a weekend that was dedicated to discussing history teaching in Albanian speaking schools with Serbian colleagues and vice versa.
A regional team gathered in Kotor to discuss the evaluation of the draft Methodology Manual. The manual is drafted by an international team of education experts from the Western Balkans, Cyprus, Germany and the US. It is led by Professor Lorin Anderson who is well known for his revision of Bloom's Taxonomy. The idea for initiating a regional knowledge pool for dynamic teaching is based on the regional work with teachers within the framework of the Joint History Project.
CDRSEE Board member Dusan Reljic participated in a panel at the Media Centre in Belgrade on election night May 6th to discuss the expectations of the international community regarding Serbia’s future EU membership and the difficult economic and political changes it will need to pursue.